Gerardo joined the FSC as a Membership Associate in December 2016.
He is responsible for:
- Planning, development and management of member briefings and seminars
- Maintenance of membership pages on the FSC website
- Processing of new memberships and renewals
- Processing bookings for FSC events, products and training courses
- Nurturing community partnerships/FSC philanthropic program
- Member “Year in Review” Reports
- Planning, development as well as management of Award Programs
Prior to commencing with the FSC, Gerardo has worked with companies such as Perpetual Limited and Credit Corp Group with experience in dispute resolution, credit risk/underwriting and fund management.
Gerardo graduated from Western Sydney University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications.