The FSC is proud to partner in 2017 with the Wise Education Group to offer a broad range of courses encompassing leadership, management, and business skills amongst others.
About the Wise Education Group
Founded in 2008, Wise Education Group has quickly become one of the leading education providers in Australia.
A large part of this success can be attributed to our innate ability to identify and capitalise on key growth opportunities that tend to be overlooked by many of our competitors.
Our ongoing commitment to deliver the highest quality products and services, in an efficient and reliable manner, has greatly increased the level of confidence and satisfaction among our students, partners, employees and stakeholders.
We are constantly seeking ways to develop our business and to out distance our competitors. The only road to realising the organisation’s heights is to practise our vision and deliver greater happiness to our students, employers, employees and the wider community. This will be achieved through our exciting suite of courses that will satisfy the needs of students directly, whilst achieving their individual career goals, and through businesses by enhancing the effectiveness and productivity of their personnel in the workplace.
Wise Education has partnered with some of the highest profile organisations to strengthen the bond among the communities.
About the courses
The courses available through the FSC have been tailored to cover topics relevant to those working in our sector and are listed below.
Additionally, the Wise Education Group offers many more short and full qualification courses that may be of interest to you and you can visit their website to see the full range or download their brochure.
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Customer Service Management
- Innovation Leadership
- Key Management
- Mentoring and Supervision
- Small Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB40615 Certificate IV in Business Sales
- BSB40315 Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB41715 Certificate IV in Record keeping
- BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
- BSB50315 Diploma of Customer Engagement
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- SIT50212 Diploma of Events
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHCS0113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
To register for a course with Wise Education Group click here.
If, after undertaking a course you would like to enrol in another course, please log in and follow the prompts.
RTO ID number 91447