Please note that the FSC receives a financial benefit from members' use of some of these services to help further fund our member services.
The PRI Academy is recognised as the international “gold standard for ESG training”. PRI Academy courses feature content from leading international experts, real life and hypothetical case studies, best practice approaches to investment and risk management, and strategies for the practical application of key ESG concepts.
Download our brochure.
- Market-leading, web-based training - maximum flexibility, start and finish when you please, no travel, no pressure, no greenhouse gases!
- Official “Record of Completion”.
- Specialist content provided by global ESG experts.
- A comprehensive and structured learning pathway to ESG integration featuring up-to-the-minute case studies, step by step theory, interactive tools and financial modelling.
All Academy courses have been developed for professionals across the "ESG integration ecosystem" including:
- Asset owners and large institutional investors
- Asset managers
- Asset consultants
- Banks and other diversified financial institutions
- Non-bank financial institutions, including building societies and credit unions
- Wealth managers
- Professional services firms
- Government and regulators
- Industry bodies, Universities, NGOs, policy groups
CFA Institute has approved RI Essentials, the foundational course of the RI Academy, for ten CE credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit hours for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE diary.
RI Essentials curriculum
The RI Essentials course is an in-depth look at environmental, social, and governance issues across financial decision making. The course comprises six modules, each requiring 1-2 hours of study and additional reading:
- Introduction to Responsible Investment
- Responsible Investment and Financial Analysis
- Responsible Investment and the Environment
- Responsible Investment and Society
- Responsible Investment and Corporate Governance
- Implementing a Responsible Investment Program
For further information on RI Essentials course content and learning outcomes, please view our brochure here.
All FSC members benefit from a 5% discount on standard Academy rates.
To find out more about the RI Academy, prices, or to enrol directly, please click here.
Feel free to contact the Academy team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.