The FSC has recently installed new video and audio conferencing facilities
We have delivered this to improve your communications experience in meetings with the FSC team.
This new in-house technology promises to streamline your interactions with us, both verbally and visually, in a quick and easy way.
To help you get started, we have outlined below a step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Before the meeting, you will receive an invitation from the FSC meeting organiser.
Step 2: You will have the option to join the meeting via a telephone call (Audio only) or via computer/tablet/smart phone (Audio and Video) by using Skype for Business.
By Telephone call
1. Dial the Toll number and enter the conference ID followed by the # key
For Audio/Video meeting via Skype for Business
1. Open the meeting invitation and click on “Join Skype Meeting”
2. Select Option A or B as appropriate
Option A - 'Install and join with Skype Meetings App (web). Select this option if you don't have Skype for Business.
Option B - 'Join with Skype for Business (desktop). Select this option if you already have an operational Skype for Business App on your computer or smart handheld.
3. If you select Option A and it is the first time you are using Skype For Business, it will download a small Web-App. Once the download is complete, run the downloaded file “SkypeMeetingsApp” and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process. You will be prompted to enter your name and press “Join”.
4. If you select Option B, it will open your Skype for Business application and automatically place you in the meeting.
Step 3: You have now successfully joined the meeting. During the meeting, you have access to several tools to optimise your meeting experience, including the ability to:
• Activate your webcam video (videoconferencing only)
• Mute/unmute and switch to speakerphone
• Leave the meeting by clicking End
We hope you enjoy and benefit from this new meeting experience. If you have any questions or encounter any road bumps, please call the FSC on (02) 9299 3022