The FSC and Western Sydney University The College are pleased to offer FSC members enrolment into FNS42215 Certificate IV in Personal Trust Administration and FNS52015 Diploma of Personal Trusts at a discounted member rate.
This qualification is designed to reflect the job roles of a person working in varied contexts within personal trust administration. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They work autonomously, may provide guidance to others and have limited responsibility for the output of others.
Who should do this course?
The Certificate IV in Personal Trust Administration is designed for people currently working in the personal trust industry who administer estates, administer trusts, prepare wills for clients and establish and administer powers of attorney.
Course Entry Requirements
There are no entry requirements for FNS42215 Certificate IV in Personal Trust Administration.
Whilst there are no entry requirements for this qualification, it is recommended, learners:
- Are currently working in an organisation that provides trustee services
- Have access to workplace policies/procedures, template documents, forms and business systems
- Have access to a variety of client files, either actual clients or training files
- Have line manager support as there may be a requirement to work outside learners normal work activities
- Have an experienced staff member who is willing to mentor the student
Pathways from the Qualification
A further learning pathway utilising qualifications such as Diploma of Personal Trusts would support career progression.
2017 Semester Dates
Semester 1: Monday 20 February – Friday 13 April
Semester 2: Monday 1 May – Friday 23 June
Semester 3: Monday 10 July – Friday 1 September
Semester 4: Monday 18 September – Friday 10 November
For information on course fees, please refer to the registration form for unit pricing.
How Do I Apply?