The EY PitchFest is fast approaching, are you coming to see what the finalists are doing to address Financial Wellbeing?
The EY PitchFest II will bring the fintech community together with the superannuation, post-retirement, financial advice, life/group insurance and wealth management industries to generate innovative solutions to some of the major challenges facing the sector.
EY has liaised with industry participants to develop five problem statements for Fintechs to address in their PitchFest submissions:, showing that they can provide…
- A way to easily select, compare or monitor financial well-being products;
- A digitally integrated proposition customers’ can easily tailor to meet their specific financial well-being needs;
- A way to find value in finance through literacy, engagement and advice;
- An easy way to manage all of the administrative or transactional aspects of financial wellbeing; or
- Data driven insights that help to provide the greatest value to each individual.
The top five submissions have now been selected ready to go head to head, pitching their solutions in front of our panel of high profile judges at a special PitchFest event in Sydney on 13 June 2019 and Melbourne on 20 June 2019.
First published by EY on 7 June, 2019.