The Code of Practice
Welcome to the FSC Code of Practice pages.Please click on the links below to access the information.
- Introduction to the Code and Key Code Promises
- Case Studies
- Download the Code (with Appendix: minimum standard medical definitions effective 1 July 2017)
Which companies are bound by the Life Insurance Code of Practice?
Below are the FSC members which are bound by the Code from 30 June 2017.
- AIA Australia Limited
- Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited
- AMP Life Limited
- ClearView Life Assurance Limited
- General Reinsurance Life Australia Ltd
- Hallmark Life Insurance Company Ltd (part of the Latitude Financial Services Group)
- Hannover Life Re of Australasia Ltd
- MetLife Insurance Limited
- MLC Limited
- Munich Reinsurance Company of Australasia Limited
- NobleOak Life Limited
- OnePath Life Limited (a company of ANZ Wealth Australia Limited)
- RGA Reinsurance Company of Australia Limited
- SCOR Global Life Australia Pty Ltd
- St Andrew's Life Insurance Pty Ltd
- St George Life Limited
- Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited (trading as Asteron)
- Swiss Re Life & Health Australia Limited
- TAL Life Limited
- The Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited (trading as CommInsure)
- Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited
- Zurich Australia Limited
The Life Code Compliance Committee independently monitors that these organisations comply with the Code. To report an alleged breach of the Code click here.
To access the Life Insurance 101 pages click here.